JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED/JGC NEW ENERGY UK LIMITED
TAX STRATEGY AND POLICIES
Compliance with Tax Laws
- JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED sets out herein its Tax Strategy and Policies.
- This document has been approved by the Boards of Directors of JGC UK CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED on 05 December 2019.
- This document is being published in accordance with paragraph 16(2) of the UK Finance Act 2016 and is effective for the fiscal year 2019.
Tax Strategy and Policies
- JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED is committed to conducting business in a legal, ethical and professional manner.
- JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED is committed to maintaining a high standard of integrity in all UK tax matters.
- JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED complies with all relevant tax laws, rules, regulations, and the spirit of UK tax law.
- JGC CORPORATION will not undertake transactions wholly motivated by tax avoidance or from which there is no economic benefit to JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED other than legitimate tax savings.
Relationship with HM Revenue & Customs
- Day-to-day tax matters are delegated to the accounting staff of JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED.
- JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED seeks professional advice from reliable accounting firms to ensure that its interpretation of UK tax law and interpretation of the spirit of the law is correct.
- Throughout its employment of these firms, JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED identifies and avoids tax risks in the UK such as the filing of late or inaccurate tax returns, etc.
- JGC CORPORATION (UK) LIMITED is open and transparent in its approach to dealings with HM Revenue & Customs (hereinafter called HMRC).
- All dealings with HMRC are conducted in a courteous and timely manner.